Step 1: Discover
Find a song
Use the Discover page or search bar to find a soundtrack.
Add it to a project
- Click “Add to Project" and create or add to an existing one.
- Click "Add Creator" and enter a name.
- Click "Create New Project" and enter a name.
- Click Open.
Step 2: Connect
Download the Plugin
To use PlusMusic soundtracks in your game, you'll need to connect PlusMusic to your game development platform using our plug-in.
Sign in or create an account to Download the plug-ins:
Open the Unity Hub
Create a new project or open an existing one
Import the Plugin
1. From the folder you saved the download, drag and drop it in the "Project" folder from your Unity Project.
2. Import all
Setup the Assets
1. Select "PlusMusic"
2. Select "Prefabs"
3. Drag the following in to the "Hierarchy"
i. PlusMusic Dj Source
iv. If you do not have an event system created all ready:
Right Click on a blank space on the "Hierarchy", UI, Event System.
Find your API Key and Project ID
1. Return to the website.
2. Click the Project you had created.
3. Click "Compile SoundTrack
Setup the API Key and the Project ID
1. Select "PlusMusic" from the toolbar above.
2. Click "settings".
3. Enter your Project ID and API Key."
Step 3: License
Add a License
1. Select your project.
2. Select the song you want to add a license for.
3. Choose your license.
Compile the Soundtrack
1. Select the project
2. Click "Compile SoundTrack"
3. Click "Generate New Soundtrack"
Step 4: Play
Compile and run the project
1. Click the "Play" button in Unity.